Tuesday 20 December 2011

Day 408

Only five more sleeps till Santie! How exciting!
I hope you’ve all been good – though, I suppose if you haven’t, it’s not too late to redeem yourselves J
At last it seems like I can relax a little, with a few bottles of cava, because I’ve amended Slippery Souls and have re-submitted to Feed A Read. It’s all out of my hands now until they verify the changes, and then I’ll be able to order some books for my launch next month! Hooray! So you could say that I’ll be making the most of the Christmas/New Year shenanigan because once 2012 arrives I’m going to be seriously busy once again.
I re-designed the front cover (there were aspects of it that I wasn’t 100% happy with – mainly I wanted the turquoise background to be a little crisper). This is how it looks now:

Oh and as for the book itself, I was very happy with the quality. The cover is glossy, and the interior is a nice quality crème paper – so up to now, I’m very pleased I chose Feed A Read to self-publish with. They’ve been very quick to respond to my queries too! Thank God for Writing Magazine, otherwise I may never have stumbled upon them.
Anyway, I’ll keep this brief and take the opportunity to wish you all a very merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment